What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - March 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for March 2019 - the Elliot Lakes Toppers!
They are a very encouraging beginner team who never gave up this year. Their support for each other is amazing. They played every weekend in and out of town while learning the basics this year.
Their arena had closed recently due to snow issues, so a town close by offered to have Elliot Lake there, and finish up the last couple games before the big tournament this year.
They pulled out their first win in the very last game of the year, showing that they never give up.
All of the parents and coaches are super proud of the team!