What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - January 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for January 2019 - the Belle River Canadians Atom Major AA!
These boys were chosen as one of the teams to host the OHF's this year for their age division and the boys have been busy along with parents planning for this event.
They have gone to town council meetings, helped with fundraising, along with staying focused on their current hockey practices and games. They are a great group of young boys who have bonded over this very unique experiencing they get to be a part of this year.